Changes for Linux 5.1:
- Fix online fsck to handle inode btrees correctly on 64k block
- Teach online fsck to check directory and attribute names for invalid
- Miscellanous fixes for online fsck.
- Introduce a new panic mask so that we can halt immediately on
metadata corruption (for debugging purposes)
- Fix a block mapping race during writeback.
- Cache unlinked inode list backrefs in memory to speed up list
- Separate the bnobt/cntbt and inobt/finobt buffer verifiers so that we
can detect crosslinked btrees.
- Refactor magic number verification so that we can standardize it.
- Strengthen ondisk metadata structure offset build time verification.
- Fix a memory corruption problem in the listxattr code.
- Fix a shutdown problem during log recovery due to unreserved finobt
- Fix a referential integrity problem where O_TMPFILE inodes were put on
the unlinked list with nlink > 0 which would cause asserts during log
recovery if the system went down immediately.
- Refactor the delayed allocation allocator to be more clever about the
possibility that its mapping might be stale.
- Various fixes to the copy on write mechanism.
- Make CoW preallocation suitable for use even with writes that wouldn't
otherwise require it.
- Refactor an internal API.
- Fix some statx implementation bugs.
- Fix miscellaneous compiler and static checker complaints.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
xfs: fix reporting supported extra file attributes for statx()
statx(2) notes that any attribute that is not indicated as supported by
stx_attributes_mask has no usable value. Commit 5f955f26f3d42d ("xfs: report
crtime and attribute flags to statx") added support for informing userspace
of extra file attributes but forgot to list these flags as supported
making reporting them rather useless for the pedantic userspace author.
$ git describe --contains 5f955f26f3d42d04aba65590a32eb70eedb7f37d
Fixes: 5f955f26f3d42d ("xfs: report crtime and attribute flags to statx")
Signed-off-by: Luis R. Rodriguez <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Darrick J. Wong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[darrick: add a comment reminding people to keep attributes_mask up to date]
Signed-off-by: Darrick J. Wong <email@example.com>
1 file changed