RTC for 5.7
- The rtc_time_to_tm and rtc_tm_to_time wrappers have finally been removed and
only the 64bit version remain.
- hctosys now works with drivers compiled as modules
- MediaTek MT2712 SoC based RTC
- set range for 88pm860x, au1xxx, cpcap, da9052, davinci, ds1305, ds1374,
mcp5121, pl030, pl031, pm8xxx, puv3, sa1100, sirfsoc, starfire, sun6i
- ds1307: DS1388 oscillator failure detection and watchdog support
- jz4740: JZ4760 support
- pcf85063: clock out pin support
- sun6i: external 32k oscillator is now optional, the range is now handled by
the core, providing a solution for 2034.
rtc: ds1307: check for failed memory allocation on wdt
Currently a failed memory allocation will lead to a null pointer
dereference on point wdt. Fix this by checking for a failed
allocation and just returning.
Addresses-Coverity: ("Dereference null return")
Fixes: fd90d48db037 ("rtc: ds1307: add support for watchdog timer on ds1388")
Signed-off-by: Colin Ian King <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Belloni <email@example.com>
1 file changed