Merge tag 'pinctrl-v4.12-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl
Pull pin control fixes from Linus Walleij:
"Here is an overdue pull request for pin control fixes, the most
prominent feature is to make Intel Chromebooks (and I suspect any
other Cherryview-based Intel thing) happy again, which we really want
There is a patch hitting drivers/firmware/* that I was uncertain to
who actually manages, but I got Andy Shevchenko's and Dmitry Torokov's
review tags on it and I trust them both 100% to do the right thing for
Intel platform drivers.
- Make a few Intel Chromebooks with Cherryview DMI firmware work
- A fix for some bogus allocations in the generic group management
- Some GPIO descriptor lookup table stubs. Merged through the pin
control tree for administrative reasons.
- Revert the "bi-directional" and "output-enable" generic properties:
we need more discussions around this. It seems other SoCs are using
input/output gate enablement and these terms are not correct.
- Fix mux and drive strength atomically in the MXS driver.
- Fix the SPDIF function on sunxi A83T.
- OF table terminators and other small fixes"
* tag 'pinctrl-v4.12-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl:
pinctrl: sunxi: Fix SPDIF function name for A83T
pinctrl: mxs: atomically switch mux and drive strength config
pinctrl: cherryview: Extend the Chromebook DMI quirk to Intel_Strago systems
firmware: dmi: Add DMI_PRODUCT_FAMILY identification string
pinctrl: core: Fix warning by removing bogus code
gpiolib: Add stubs for gpiod lookup table interface
Revert "pinctrl: generic: Add bi-directional and output-enable"
pinctrl: cherryview: Add terminate entry for dmi_system_id tables