Merge branch 'afs' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs
Pull AFS fixes and cleanups from David Howells:
"Here are some patches to the AFS filesystem:
1) Fix problems in the clean-up parts of the cache manager service
2) Split afs_end_call() introduced in (1) and replace some identical
code elsewhere with a call to the first half of the split function.
3) Fix an error introduced in the workqueue PREPARE_WORK() elimination
4) Clean up argument passing to functions called from the workqueue as
there's now an insulating layer between them and the workqueue.
This is possible from (3)"
* 'afs' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs:
AFS: Pass an afs_call* to call->async_workfn() instead of a work_struct*
AFS: Fix kafs module unloading
AFS: Part of afs_end_call() is identical to code elsewhere, so split it
AFS: Fix cache manager service handlers