Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hid/hid
Pull HID fixes from Jiri Kosina:
- revert of the high-resolution scrolling feature, as it breaks certain
hardware due to incompatibilities between Logitech and Microsoft
worlds. Peter Hutterer is working on a fixed implementation. Until
that is finished, revert by Benjamin Tissoires.
- revert of incorrect strncpy->strlcpy conversion in uhid, from David
- fix for buggy sendfile() implementation on uhid device node, from
- a few assorted device-ID specific quirks
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hid/hid:
Revert "Input: Add the `REL_WHEEL_HI_RES` event code"
Revert "HID: input: Create a utility class for counting scroll events"
Revert "HID: logitech: Add function to enable HID++ 1.0 "scrolling acceleration""
Revert "HID: logitech: Enable high-resolution scrolling on Logitech mice"
Revert "HID: logitech: Use LDJ_DEVICE macro for existing Logitech mice"
Revert "HID: logitech: fix a used uninitialized GCC warning"
Revert "HID: input: simplify/fix high-res scroll event handling"
HID: Add quirk for Primax PIXART OEM mice
HID: i2c-hid: Disable runtime PM for LG touchscreen
HID: multitouch: Add pointstick support for Cirque Touchpad
HID: steam: remove input device when a hid client is running.
Revert "HID: uhid: use strlcpy() instead of strncpy()"
HID: uhid: forbid UHID_CREATE under KERNEL_DS or elevated privileges
HID: input: Ignore battery reported by Symbol DS4308
HID: Add quirk for Microsoft PIXART OEM mouse