Merge tag 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rdma/rdma
Pull rdma fixes from Jason Gunthorpe:
"Over the break a few defects were found, so this is a -rc style pull
request of various small things that have been posted.
- An attempt to shorten RCU grace period driven delays showed crashes
during heavier testing, and has been entirely reverted
- A missed merge/rebase error between the advise_mr and ib_device_ops
- Some small static analysis driven fixes from Julia and Aditya
- Missed ability to create a XRC_INI in the devx verbs interop
* tag 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rdma/rdma:
infiniband/qedr: Potential null ptr dereference of qp
infiniband: bnxt_re: qplib: Check the return value of send_message
IB/ipoib: drop useless LIST_HEAD
IB/core: Add advise_mr to the list of known ops
Revert "IB/mlx5: Fix long EEH recover time with NVMe offloads"
IB/mlx5: Allow XRC INI usage via verbs in DEVX context