Pull networking updates from David Miller:
"Here we go, another merge window full of networking and #ebpf changes:
1) Snoop DHCPACKS in batman-adv to learn MAC/IP pairs in the DHCP
range without dealing with floods of ARP traffic, from Linus
2) Throttle buffered multicast packet transmission in mt76, from
3) Support adaptive interrupt moderation in ice, from Brett Creeley.
4) A lot of struct_size conversions, from Gustavo A. R. Silva.
5) Add peek/push/pop commands to bpftool, as well as bash completion,
from Stanislav Fomichev.
6) Optimize sk_msg_clone(), from Vakul Garg.
7) Add SO_BINDTOIFINDEX, from David Herrmann.
8) Be more conservative with local resends due to local congestion,
from Yuchung Cheng.
9) Allow vetoing of unsupported VXLAN FDBs, from Petr Machata.
10) Add health buffer support to devlink, from Eran Ben Elisha.
11) Add TXQ scheduling API to mac80211, from Toke Høiland-Jørgensen.
12) Add statistics to basic packet scheduler filter, from Cong Wang.
13) Add GRE tunnel support for mlxsw Spectrum-2, from Nir Dotan.
14) Lots of new IP tunneling forwarding tests, also from Nir Dotan.
15) Add 3ad stats to bonding, from Nikolay Aleksandrov.
16) Lots of probing improvements for bpftool, from Quentin Monnet.
17) Various nfp drive #ebpf JIT improvements from Jakub Kicinski.
18) Allow #ebpf programs to access gso_segs from skb shared info, from
19) Add sock_diag support for AF_XDP sockets, from Björn Töpel.
20) Support 22260 iwlwifi devices, from Luca Coelho.
21) Use rbtree for ipv6 defragmentation, from Peter Oskolkov.
22) Add JMP32 instruction class support to #ebpf, from Jiong Wang.
23) Add spinlock support to #ebpf, from Alexei Starovoitov.
24) Support 256-bit keys and TLS 1.3 in ktls, from Dave Watson.
25) Add device infomation API to devlink, from Jakub Kicinski.
26) Add new timestamping socket options which are y2038 safe, from
27) Add RX checksum offloading for various sh_eth chips, from Sergei
28) Flow offload infrastructure, from Pablo Neira Ayuso.
29) Numerous cleanups, improvements, and bug fixes to the PHY layer
and many drivers from Heiner Kallweit.
30) Lots of changes to try and make packet scheduler classifiers run
lockless as much as possible, from Vlad Buslov.
31) Support BCM957504 chip in bnxt_en driver, from Erik Burrows.
32) Add concurrency tests to tc-tests infrastructure, from Vlad
33) Add hwmon support to aquantia, from Heiner Kallweit.
34) Allow 64-bit values for SO_MAX_PACING_RATE, from Eric Dumazet.
And I would be remiss if I didn't thank the various major networking
subsystem maintainers for integrating much of this work before I even
saw it. Alexei Starovoitov, Daniel Borkmann, Pablo Neira Ayuso,
Johannes Berg, Kalle Valo, and many others. Thank you!"
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next: (2207 commits)
net/sched: avoid unused-label warning
net: ignore sysctl_devconf_inherit_init_net without SYSCTL
phy: mdio-mux: fix Kconfig dependencies
net: phy: use phy_modify_mmd_changed in genphy_c45_an_config_aneg
net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: add call to mv88e6xxx_ports_cmode_init to probe for new DSA framework
selftest/net: Remove duplicate header
sky2: Disable MSI on Dell Inspiron 1545 and Gateway P-79
net/mlx5e: Update tx reporter status in case channels were successfully opened
devlink: Add support for direct reporter health state update
devlink: Update reporter state to error even if recover aborted
sctp: call iov_iter_revert() after sending ABORT
team: Free BPF filter when unregistering netdev
ip6mr: Do not call __IP6_INC_STATS() from preemptible context
isdn: mISDN: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference of kzalloc
net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: support in-band signalling on SGMII ports with external PHYs
cxgb4/chtls: Prefix adapter flags with CXGB4
net-sysfs: Switch to bitmap_zalloc()
mellanox: Switch to bitmap_zalloc()
bpf: add test cases for non-pointer sanitiation logic
mlxsw: i2c: Extend initialization by querying resources data