Merge tag 'mips_5.1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux
Pull MIPS updates from Paul Burton:
- Support for the MIPSr6 MemoryMapID register & Global INValidate TLB
(GINVT) instructions, allowing for more efficient TLB maintenance
when running on a CPU such as the I6500 that supports these.
- Enable huge page support for MIPS64r6.
- Optimize post-DMA cache sync by removing that code entirely for
kernel configurations in which we know it won't be needed.
- The number of pages allocated for interrupt stacks is now calculated
correctly, where before we would wastefully allocate too much memory
in some configurations.
- The ath79 platform migrates to devicetree.
- The bcm47xx platform sees fixes for the Buffalo WHR-G54S board.
- The ingenic/jz4740 platform gains support for appended devicetrees.
- The cavium_octeon, lantiq, loongson32 & sgi-ip27 platforms all see
cleanups as do various pieces of core architecture code.
* tag 'mips_5.1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mips/linux: (66 commits)
MIPS: lantiq: Remove separate GPHY Firmware loader
MIPS: ingenic: Add support for appended devicetree
MIPS: SGI-IP27: rework HUB interrupts
MIPS: SGI-IP27: do boot CPU init later
MIPS: SGI-IP27: do xtalk scanning later
MIPS: SGI-IP27: use pr_info/pr_emerg and pr_cont to fix output
MIPS: SGI-IP27: clean up bridge access and header files
MIPS: SGI-IP27: get rid of volatile and hubreg_t
MIPS: irq: Allocate accurate order pages for irq stack
MIPS: dma-noncoherent: Remove bogus condition in dma_sync_phys()
MIPS: eBPF: Remove REG_32BIT_ZERO_EX
MIPS: eBPF: Always return sign extended 32b values
MIPS: CM: Fix indentation
MIPS: BCM47XX: Fix/improve Buffalo WHR-G54S support
MIPS: OCTEON: program rx/tx-delay always from DT
MIPS: OCTEON: delete board-specific link status
MIPS: OCTEON: don't lie about interface type of CN3005 board
MIPS: OCTEON: warn if deprecated link status is being used
MIPS: OCTEON: add fixed-link nodes to in-kernel device tree
MIPS: Delete unused flush_cache_sigtramp()