Merge tag 'arm64-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux
Pull arm64 fixes from Will Deacon:
"Apologies for this being so late, but we've uncovered a few nasty
issues on arm64 which didn't settle down until yesterday and the fixes
all look suitable for 4.3. Of the four patches, three of them are
Cc'd to stable, with the remaining patch fixing an issue that only
took effect during the merge window.
- Fix corruption in SWP emulation when STXR fails due to contention
- Fix MMU re-initialisation when resuming from a low-power state
- Fix stack unwinding code to match what ftrace expects
- Fix relocation code in the EFI stub when DRAM base is not 2MB aligned"
* tag 'arm64-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux:
arm64/efi: do not assume DRAM base is aligned to 2 MB
Revert "ARM64: unwind: Fix PC calculation"
arm64: kernel: fix tcr_el1.t0sz restore on systems with extended idmap
arm64: compat: fix stxr failure case in SWP emulation