Merge tag 'powerpc-6.0-4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux
Pull powerpc fixes from Michael Ellerman:
- Fix handling of PCI domains in /proc on 32-bit systems using the
recently added support for numbering buses from zero for each domain.
- A fix and a revert for some changes to use READ/WRITE_ONCE() which
caused problems with KASAN enabled due to sanitisation calls being
introduced in low-level paths that can't cope with it.
- Fix build errors on 32-bit caused by the syscall table being
- Two fixes to get IBM Cell native machines booting again, which had
bit-rotted while my QS22 was temporarily out of action.
- Fix the papr_scm driver to not assume the order of events returned by
the hypervisor is stable, and a related compile fix.
Thanks to Aneesh Kumar K.V, Christophe Leroy, Jordan Niethe, Kajol Jain,
Masahiro Yamada, Nathan Chancellor, Pali Rohár, Vaibhav Jain, and Zhouyi
* tag 'powerpc-6.0-4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux:
powerpc/papr_scm: Ensure rc is always initialized in papr_scm_pmu_register()
Revert "powerpc/irq: Don't open code irq_soft_mask helpers"
powerpc: Fix hard_irq_disable() with sanitizer
powerpc/rtas: Fix RTAS MSR[HV] handling for Cell
Revert "powerpc: Remove unused FW_FEATURE_NATIVE references"
powerpc: align syscall table for ppc32
powerpc/pci: Enable PCI domains in /proc when PCI bus numbers are not unique
powerpc/papr_scm: Fix nvdimm event mappings