Merge branch 'fixes-3.9-late' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/deller/parisc-linux
Pull late parisc fixes from Helge Deller:
"I know it's *very* late in the 3.9 release cycle, but since there
aren't that many people testing the parisc linux kernel, a few (for
our port) critical issues just showed up a few days back for the first
What's in it?
- add missing __ucmpdi2 symbol, which is required for btrfs on 32bit
- change kunmap() macro to static inline function. This fixes a
debian/gcc-4.4 build error.
- add locking when doing PTE updates. This fixes random userspace
- disable (optional) -mlong-calls compiler option for modules, else
modules can't be loaded at runtime.
- a smart patch by Will Deacon which fixes 64bit put_user() warnings
on 32bit kernel."
* 'fixes-3.9-late' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/deller/parisc-linux:
parisc: use spin_lock_irqsave/spin_unlock_irqrestore for PTE updates
parisc: disable -mlong-calls compiler option for kernel modules
parisc: uaccess: fix compiler warnings caused by __put_user casting
parisc: Change kunmap macro to static inline function
parisc: Provide __ucmpdi2 to resolve undefined references in 32 bit builds.