regulator: Changes for v4.19
The biggest set of changes in here is the addition of the Qualcomm RPMH
driver. As well as the regualtor driver itself being quite large due to
the usual involved Qualcomm regulator stuff there's also some code
shared with the arm-soc tree, a bus driver required to communicate with
the hardware that actually winds up being much larger than the regulator
driver itself and a LLCC driver that was part of the same signed tag
used with the arm-soc tree.
Other than that it's a fairly standard and quiet release, highlights
- Addition of device links from regulator consumers to their
regulators, helping the core avoid dependency issues during suspend.
- Support for the entertainingly innovative suspend implementation in
- Support for switch regulators on the PFUZE100, this required two goes
due to backwards compatibility issues with old DTs that were
- Support for Freescale PFUZE3001 and SocioNext UniPhier.
- The aforementioned Qualcomm RPMH driver together with the driver
changes required to support it.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Merge branch 'regulator-4.19' into regulator-next