regulator: Regulator updates for next release
The biggest chunk of the regulator changes for this release outside of
the new drivers is the conversion of the fixed regulator to use the GPIO
descriptor API, there's a small addition to the GPIO API plus a bunch of
updates to board files to implement it. This is some really welcome
work from Linus Walleij that's had a bunch of review and has been
sitting in -next for a while so I'm fairly happy there's no major
- Helpers for overlapping linear ranges.
- Display opmode and consumer requested load in the regualtor_summary
file in debugfs, plus a fix there.
- Support for the fun and entertaining power off mechanism that the
pfuze100 hardware implements.
- Conversion of the fixed regulator API to use GPIO descriptors,
including pulling in a bunch of patches to a bunch of board files.
- New drivers for Cirrus Logic Lochnagar, Qualcomm PMS405, Rohm
BD71847, ST PMIC1, and TI LM363x devices.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Merge remote-tracking branches 'regulator/topic/bd718xx' and 'regulator/topic/pfuze100' into regulator-next