Pull networking updates from David Miller:
1) ax88796 does 64-bit divides which causes link errors on ARM, fix
from Arnd Bergmann.
2) Once an improper offload setting is detected on an SKB we don't rate
limit the log message so we can very easily live lock. From Ben
3) Openvswitch cannot report vport configuration changes reliably
because it didn't preallocate the netlink notification message
before changing state. From Jesse Gross.
4) The effective UID/GID SCM credentials fix, from Linus.
5) When a user explicitly asks for wireless authentication, cfg80211
isn't told about the AP detachment leaving inconsistent state. Fix
from Johannes Berg.
6) Fix self-MAC checks in batman-adv on multi-mesh nodes, from Antonio
7) Revert build_skb() change sin IGB driver, can result in memory
corruption. From Alexander Duyck.
8) Fix setting VLANs on virtual functions in IXGBE, from Greg Rose.
9) Fix TSO races in qlcnic driver, from Sritej Velaga.
10) In bnx2x the kernel driver and UNDI firmware can try to program the
chip at the same time, resulting in corruption. Add proper
synchronization. From Dmitry Kravkov.
11) Fix corruption of status block in firmware ram in bxn2x, from Ariel
12) Fix load balancing hash regression of bonding driver in forwarding
configurations, from Eric Dumazet.
13) Fix TS ECR regression in TCP by calling tcp_replace_ts_recent() in
all the right spots, from Eric Dumazet.
14) Fix several bonding bugs having to do with address manintainence,
including not removing address when configuration operations
encounter errors, missed locking on the address lists, missing
refcounting on VLAN objects, etc. All from Nikolay Aleksandrov.
15) Add workarounds for firmware bugs in LTE qmi_wwan devices, wherein
the devices fail to add a proper ethernet header while on LTE
networks but otherwise properly do so on 2G and 3G ones. From Bjørn
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (38 commits)
net: fix incorrect credentials passing
net: rate-limit warn-bad-offload splats.
net: ax88796: avoid 64 bit arithmetic
qlge: Update version to 1.00.00.32.
qlge: Fix ethtool autoneg advertising.
qlge: Fix receive path to drop error frames
net: qmi_wwan: prevent duplicate mac address on link (firmware bug workaround)
net: qmi_wwan: fixup destination address (firmware bug workaround)
net: qmi_wwan: fixup missing ethernet header (firmware bug workaround)
bonding: in bond_mc_swap() bond's mc addr list is walked without lock
bonding: disable netpoll on enslave failure
bonding: primary_slave & curr_active_slave are not cleaned on enslave failure
bonding: vlans don't get deleted on enslave failure
bonding: mc addresses don't get deleted on enslave failure
pkt_sched: fix error return code in fw_change_attrs()
irda: small read past the end of array in debug code
tcp: call tcp_replace_ts_recent() from tcp_ack()
netfilter: xt_rpfilter: skip locally generated broadcast/multicast, too
netfilter: ipset: bitmap:ip,mac: fix listing with timeout
bonding: fix l23 and l34 load balancing in forwarding path