Merge tag 'arm-soc-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc
Pull ARM SoC bug fixes from Arnd Bergmann:
"A little later during the week than the last few pull requests, since
there was very little that came in before 3.9-rc6. At least things
have calmed down again here.
Some important bug fixes that came in over the last 10 days, mostly
mvebu and imx:
- Multiple regressions on i.mx following the conversion of the clock
code, hopefully the last we are seeing of those.
- a regression in the mvebu irq handling code
- An incorrect register offset in the rewritten s3c24xx irq code.
- Two bugs in setting up the iomega_ix2_200 machine
- Turning on an extra bus clock on imx
- A MAINTAINERS file entry for Roland Stigge"
* tag 'arm-soc-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc:
arm: mvebu: Fix the irq map function in SMP mode
Fix GE0/GE1 init on ix2-200 as GE0 has no PHY
ARM: S3C24XX: Fix interrupt pending register offset of the EINT controller
ARM: S3C24XX: Correct NR_IRQS definition for s3c2440
ARM i.MX6: Fix ldb_di clock selection
ARM: imx: provide twd clock lookup from device tree
ARM: imx35 Bugfix admux clock
ARM: clk-imx35: Bugfix iomux clock
ARM: mxs: Slow down the I2C clock speed
MAINTAINERS: Add maintainer for LPC32xx
ARM: Kirkwood: Fix typo in the definition of ix2-200 rebuild LED