ASoC: Updates for v5.0/v4.20
As ever there's a lot of small and driver specific changes going on
here, but we do also have some relatively large changes in the core
thanks to the hard work of Charles and Morimoto-san:
- More component transitions from Morimoto-san, I think we're about
finished with this. Thanks for all the hard work!
- Morimoto-san also added a bunch of for_each_foo macros
- A bunch of cleanups and fixes for DAPM from Charles.
- MCLK support for several different devices, including CS42L51, STM32
SAI, and MAX98373.
- Support for Allwinner A64 CODEC analog, Intel boards with DA7219 and
MAX98927, Meson AXG PDM inputs, Nuvoton NAU8822, Renesas R8A7744 and
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Merge branch 'asoc-4.20' into asoc-next