spi: Updates for v4.21
The main thing this release has been a lot of work on the integration
with SPI NOR flashes, there's been some specific support for a while for
controller features designed to make them perform better but it's not
worked out as well as hoped so the interface has been redesigned in a
way that will hopefully do better - it's already been adopted by a
number of additional controllers so things are looking good. Otherwise
most of the work has been driver specific:
- Support for better integration with NOR flashes from Boris Brezillon
and Yogesh Narayan Gaur plus usage of it in several drivers.
- A big cleanup of the Rockchip driver from Emil Renner Berthing.
- Lots of performance improvements for bcm2835 from Lukas Wunner.
- Slave mode support for pxa2xx from Lubomir Rintel.
- Support for Macronix MXIC, Mediatek MT7629 and MT8183, NPCM PSPI,
and Renesas r8a77470.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Merge remote-tracking branches 'spi/topic/mem' and 'spi/topic/mtd' into spi-next