Merge tag 'tty-5.18-rc7' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/tty
Pull tty/serial driver fixes from Greg KH:
"Here are some small tty n_gsm and serial driver fixes for 5.18-rc7
that resolve reported problems. They include:
- n_gsm fixes for reported issues
- 8250_mtk driver fixes for some platforms
- fsl_lpuart driver fix for reported problem.
- digicolor driver fix for reported problem.
All have been in linux-next for a while with no reported problems"
* tag 'tty-5.18-rc7' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/tty:
fsl_lpuart: Don't enable interrupts too early
tty: n_gsm: fix invalid gsmtty_write_room() result
tty: n_gsm: fix mux activation issues in gsm_config()
tty: n_gsm: fix buffer over-read in gsm_dlci_data()
serial: 8250_mtk: Fix register address for XON/XOFF character
serial: 8250_mtk: Make sure to select the right FEATURE_SEL
serial: 8250_mtk: Fix UART_EFR register address
tty/serial: digicolor: fix possible null-ptr-deref in digicolor_uart_probe()