kernel/seccomp.c: kernel-doc warning fix
+ fix small typo
Signed-off-by: Fabian Frederick <email@example.com>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/kernel/seccomp.c b/kernel/seccomp.c
index b35c215..f6d76be 100644
@@ -39,7 +39,7 @@
* is only needed for handling filters shared across tasks.
* @prev: points to a previously installed, or inherited, filter
* @len: the number of instructions in the program
- * @insns: the BPF program instructions to evaluate
+ * @insnsi: the BPF program instructions to evaluate
* seccomp_filter objects are organized in a tree linked via the @prev
* pointer. For any task, it appears to be a singly-linked list starting
@@ -220,7 +220,7 @@
- * Installing a seccomp filter requires that the task have
+ * Installing a seccomp filter requires that the task has
* CAP_SYS_ADMIN in its namespace or be running with no_new_privs.
* This avoids scenarios where unprivileged tasks can affect the
* behavior of privileged children.