Merge branch 'x86-urgent-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip
Pull x86 fixes from Thoma Gleixner:
"Another round of fixes for x86:
- Move the initialization of the microcode driver to late_initcall to
make sure everything that init function needs is available.
- Make sure that lockdep knows about interrupts being off in the
entry code before calling into c-code.
- Undo the cpu hotplug init delay regression.
- Use the proper conditionals in the mpx instruction decoder.
- Fixup restart_syscall for x32 tasks.
- Fix the hugepage regression on PAE kernels which was introduced
with the latest PAT changes"
* 'x86-urgent-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
x86/signal: Fix restart_syscall number for x32 tasks
x86/mpx: Fix instruction decoder condition
x86/mm: Fix regression with huge pages on PAE
x86 smpboot: Re-enable init_udelay=0 by default on modern CPUs
x86/entry/64: Fix irqflag tracing wrt context tracking
x86/microcode: Initialize the driver late when facilities are up