- User tagged pointers support (top 8-bit of user pointers automatically
ignored by the CPU).
- Kernel mode NEON (no users for arm64 yet but work in progress).
- arm64 kernel Image header extended to accommodate future EFI stub.
- Remove BogoMIPS reporting (not relevant, it's just the timer
- Clean-up (EM_AARCH64/EM_ARM to elf-em.h, ELF notes in read-only
segment, unused variable).
- Bug-fixes (RAM boundaries not 2MB aligned, perf, includes).
Documentation/arm64: clarify requirements for DTB placement
The current description of DTB placement requirements does not quite
match the kernel code in head.S: __vet_fdt and __create_page_tables.
This patch tweaks the text to match the actual requirements placed on
it by the code.
Signed-off-by: Mark Salter <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Will Deacon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Catalin Marinas <email@example.com>
1 file changed