Merge tag 'pm+acpi-3.13-rc8' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull ACPI and power management fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
- Recent commits modifying the lists of C-states in the intel_idle
driver introduced bugs leading to crashes on some systems. Two fixes
from Jiang Liu.
- The ACPI AC driver should receive all types of notifications, but
recent change made it ignore some of them. Fix from Alexander Mezin.
- intel_pstate's validity checks for MSRs it depends on are not
sufficient to catch the lack of support in nested KVM setups, so they
are extended to cover that case. From Dirk Brandewie.
- NEC LZ750/LS has a botched up _BIX method in its ACPI tables, so our
ACPI battery driver needs a quirk for it. From Lan Tianyu.
- The tpm_ppi driver sometimes leaks memory allocated by
acpi_get_name(). Fix from Jiang Liu.
* tag 'pm+acpi-3.13-rc8' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
intel_idle: close avn_cstates array with correct marker
Revert "intel_idle: mark states tables with __initdata tag"
ACPI / Battery: Add a _BIX quirk for NEC LZ750/LS
intel_pstate: Add X86_FEATURE_APERFMPERF to cpu match parameters.
ACPI / TPM: fix memory leak when walking ACPI namespace
ACPI / AC: change notification handler type to ACPI_ALL_NOTIFY