UAPI: Make arch/ia64/include/asm/kvm_para.h generic
Make arch/ia64/include/asm/kvm_para.h generic since it's the same as the
asm-generic version. This deals with the problem when ia64 is compiled with
allmodconfig you get:
In file included from include/uapi/linux/kvm_para.h:26:0,
arch/ia64/include/asm/kvm_para.h:24:28: error: redefinition of 'kvm_arch_para_features'
include/asm-generic/kvm_para.h:16:28: note: previous definition of 'kvm_arch_para_features' was here
arch/ia64/include/asm/kvm_para.h:29:20: error: redefinition of 'kvm_check_and_clear_guest_paused'
include/asm-generic/kvm_para.h:11:20: note: previous definition of 'kvm_check_and_clear_guest_paused' was here
This does not happen for ia64 defconfig.
Reported-by: Yuanhan Liu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: David Howells <email@example.com>
cc: Yuanhan Liu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Tony Luck <email@example.com>
diff --git a/arch/ia64/include/asm/Kbuild b/arch/ia64/include/asm/Kbuild
index 4a159da..dd02f09 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
generic-y += clkdev.h
generic-y += exec.h
+generic-y += kvm_para.h
diff --git a/arch/ia64/include/asm/kvm_para.h b/arch/ia64/include/asm/kvm_para.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,34 +0,0 @@
- * Copyright (C) 2007 Xiantao Zhang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License,
- * version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
- * more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple
- * Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
-static inline unsigned int kvm_arch_para_features(void)
- return 0;
-static inline bool kvm_check_and_clear_guest_paused(void)
- return false;