Pablo Neira Ayuso says:
Netfilter fixes for net
The following patchset contains Netfilter fixes for net:
1) Disable BH while holding list spinlock in nf_conncount, from
2) List corruption in nf_conncount, also from Taehee.
3) Fix race that results in leaving around an empty list node in
nf_conncount, from Taehee Yoo.
4) Proper chain handling for inactive chains from the commit path,
from Florian Westphal. This includes a selftest for this.
5) Do duplicate rule handles when replacing rules, also from Florian.
6) Remove net_exit path in xt_RATEEST that results in splat, from Taehee.
7) Possible use-after-free in nft_compat when releasing extensions.
8) Memory leak in xt_hashlimit, from Taehee.
9) Call ip_vs_dst_notifier after ipv6_dev_notf, from Xin Long.
10) Fix cttimeout with udplite and gre, from Florian.
11) Preserve oif for IPv6 link-local generated traffic from mangle
table, from Alin Nastac.
12) Missing error handling in masquerade notifiers, from Taehee Yoo.
13) Use mutex to protect registration/unregistration of masquerade
extensions in order to prevent a race, from Taehee.
14) Incorrect condition check in tree_nodes_free(), also from Taehee.
15) Fix chain counter leak in rule replacement path, from Taehee.
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>