Daniel Borkmann says:
pull-request: bpf 2019-02-23
The following pull-request contains BPF updates for your *net* tree.
The main changes are:
1) Fix a bug in BPF's LPM deletion logic to match correct prefix
length, from Alban.
2) Fix AF_XDP teardown by not destroying umem prematurely as it
is still needed till all outstanding skbs are freed, from Björn.
3) Fix unkillable BPF_PROG_TEST_RUN under preempt kernel by checking
signal_pending() outside need_resched() condition which is never
triggered there, from Stanislav.
4) Fix two nfp JIT bugs, one in code emission for K-based xor, and
another one to explicitly clear upper bits in alu32, from Jiong.
5) Add bpf list address to maintainers file, from Daniel.
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>