Merge branch 'core-rcu-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip
Pull RCU updates from Ingo Molnar:
"This cycle's RCU changes were:
- A few more RCU flavor consolidation cleanups.
- Updates to RCU's list-traversal macros improving lockdep usability.
- Forward-progress improvements for no-CBs CPUs: Avoid ignoring
incoming callbacks during grace-period waits.
- Forward-progress improvements for no-CBs CPUs: Use ->cblist
structure to take advantage of others' grace periods.
- Also added a small commit that avoids needlessly inflicting
scheduler-clock ticks on callback-offloaded CPUs.
- Forward-progress improvements for no-CBs CPUs: Reduce contention on
->nocb_lock guarding ->cblist.
- Forward-progress improvements for no-CBs CPUs: Add ->nocb_bypass
list to further reduce contention on ->nocb_lock guarding ->cblist.
- Miscellaneous fixes.
- Torture-test updates.
- minor LKMM updates"
* 'core-rcu-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip: (86 commits)
MAINTAINERS: Update from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
rcu: Don't include <linux/ktime.h> in rcutiny.h
rcu: Allow rcu_do_batch() to dynamically adjust batch sizes
rcu/nocb: Don't wake no-CBs GP kthread if timer posted under overload
rcu/nocb: Reduce __call_rcu_nocb_wake() leaf rcu_node ->lock contention
rcu/nocb: Reduce nocb_cb_wait() leaf rcu_node ->lock contention
rcu/nocb: Advance CBs after merge in rcutree_migrate_callbacks()
rcu/nocb: Avoid synchronous wakeup in __call_rcu_nocb_wake()
rcu/nocb: Print no-CBs diagnostics when rcutorture writer unduly delayed
rcu/nocb: EXP Check use and usefulness of ->nocb_lock_contended
rcu/nocb: Add bypass callback queueing
rcu/nocb: Atomic ->len field in rcu_segcblist structure
rcu/nocb: Unconditionally advance and wake for excessive CBs
rcu/nocb: Reduce ->nocb_lock contention with separate ->nocb_gp_lock
rcu/nocb: Reduce contention at no-CBs invocation-done time
rcu/nocb: Reduce contention at no-CBs registry-time CB advancement
rcu/nocb: Round down for number of no-CBs grace-period kthreads
rcu/nocb: Avoid ->nocb_lock capture by corresponding CPU
rcu/nocb: Avoid needless wakeups of no-CBs grace-period kthread
rcu/nocb: Make __call_rcu_nocb_wake() safe for many callbacks