Merge tag 'clk-fixes-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/clk/linux
Pull clk fixes from Stephen Boyd:
"A semi-large pile of clk driver fixes this time around.
Nothing is touching the core so these fixes are fairly well contained
to specific devices that use these clk drivers.
- Some Allwinner SoC fixes to gracefully handle errors and mark an
RTC clk as critical so that the RTC keeps ticking.
- Fix AXI bus clks and RTC clk design for Microchip PolarFire SoC
driver introduced this cycle. This has some devicetree bits acked
by riscv maintainers. We're fixing it now so that the prior
bindings aren't released in a major kernel version.
- Remove a reset on Microchip PolarFire SoCs that broke when enabling
- Set a min/max for the Qualcomm graphics clk. This got broken by the
clk rate range patches introduced this cycle"
* tag 'clk-fixes-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/clk/linux:
clk: sunxi: sun9i-mmc: check return value after calling platform_get_resource()
clk: sunxi-ng: sun6i-rtc: Mark rtc-32k as critical
riscv: dts: microchip: reparent mpfs clocks
clk: microchip: mpfs: add RTCREF clock control
clk: microchip: mpfs: re-parent the configurable clocks
dt-bindings: rtc: add refclk to mpfs-rtc
dt-bindings: clk: mpfs: add defines for two new clocks
dt-bindings: clk: mpfs document msspll dri registers
riscv: dts: microchip: fix usage of fic clocks on mpfs
clk: microchip: mpfs: mark CLK_ATHENA as critical
clk: microchip: mpfs: fix parents for FIC clocks
clk: qcom: clk-rcg2: fix gfx3d frequency calculation
clk: microchip: mpfs: don't reset disabled peripherals
clk: sunxi-ng: fix not NULL terminated coccicheck error
[ upstream commit: c0e6265e6c2dd3f1bc37d929194c97079f7ffd3f ]