Merge tag 'stable/for-linus-3.7-rc5-tag' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen
Pull Xen fixes from Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk:
"There are three ARM compile fixes (we forgot to export certain
functions and if the drivers are built as an module - we go belly-up).
There is also an mismatch of irq_enter() / exit_idle() calls sequence
which were fixed some time ago in other piece of codes, but failed to
appear in the Xen code.
Lastly a fix for to help in the field with troubleshooting in case we
cannot get the appropriate parameter and also fallback code when
working with very old hypervisors."
- Fix compile issues on ARM.
- Fix hypercall fallback code for old hypervisors.
- Print out which HVM parameter failed if it fails.
- Fix idle notifier call after irq_enter.
* tag 'stable/for-linus-3.7-rc5-tag' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen:
xen/arm: Fix compile errors when drivers are compiled as modules (export more).
xen/arm: Fix compile errors when drivers are compiled as modules.
xen/generic: Disable fallback build on ARM.
xen/events: fix RCU warning, or Call idle notifier after irq_enter()
xen/hvm: If we fail to fetch an HVM parameter print out which flag it is.
xen/hypercall: fix hypercall fallback code for very old hypervisors