Pull sparc fixes from David Miller:
"Several build/bug fixes for sparc, including:
1) Configuring a mix of static vs. modular sparc64 crypto modules
didn't work, remove an ill-conceived attempt to only have to build
the device match table for these drivers once to fix the problem.
Reported by Meelis Roos.
2) Make the montgomery multiple/square and mpmul instructions actually
usable in 32-bit tasks. Essentially this involves providing 32-bit
userspace with a way to use a 64-bit stack when it needs to.
3) Our sparc64 atomic backoffs don't yield cpu strands properly on
Niagara chips. Use pause instruction when available to achieve
this, otherwise use a benign instruction we know blocks the strand
for some time.
4) Wire up kcmp
5) Fix the build of various drivers by removing the unnecessary
blocking of OF_GPIO when SPARC.
6) Fix unintended regression wherein of_address_to_resource stopped
being provided. Fix from Andreas Larsson.
7) Fix NULL dereference in leon_handle_ext_irq(), also from Andreas
sparc64: Fix build with mix of modular vs. non-modular crypto drivers.
sparc: Support atomic64_dec_if_positive properly.
of/address: sparc: Declare of_address_to_resource() as an extern function for sparc again
sparc32, leon: Check for existent irq_map entry in leon_handle_ext_irq
sparc: Add sparc support for platform_get_irq()
sparc: Allow OF_GPIO on sparc.
qlogicpti: Fix build warning.
sparc: Wire up sys_kcmp.
sparc64: Improvde documentation and readability of atomic backoff code.
sparc64: Use pause instruction when available.
sparc64: Fix cpu strand yielding.
sparc64: Make montmul/montsqr/mpmul usable in 32-bit threads.