Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
"Bug fixes galore, mostly in drivers as is often the case:
1) USB gadget and cdc_eem drivers need adjustments to their frame size
lengths in order to handle VLANs correctly. From Ian Coolidge.
2) TIPC and several network drivers erroneously call tasklet_disable
before tasklet_kill, fix from Xiaotian Feng.
3) r8169 driver needs to apply the WOL suspend quirk to more chipsets,
fix from Cyril Brulebois.
4) Fix multicast filters on RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_35 r8169 chips, from
5) FDB netlink dumps should use RTM_NEWNEIGH as the message type, not
zero. From John Fastabend.
6) Fix smsc95xx tx checksum offload on big-endian, from Steve
7) __inet_diag_dump() needs to repsect and report the error value
returned from inet_diag_lock_handler() rather than ignore it.
Otherwise if an inet diag handler is not available for a particular
protocol, we essentially report success instead of giving an error
indication. Fix from Cyrill Gorcunov.
8) When the QFQ packet scheduler sees TSO/GSO packets it does not
handle things properly, and in fact ends up corrupting it's
datastructures as well as mis-schedule packets. Fix from Paolo
9) Fix oopser in skb_loop_sk(), from Eric Leblond.
10) CXGB4 passes partially uninitialized datastructures in to FW
commands, fix from Vipul Pandya.
11) When we send unsolicited ipv6 neighbour advertisements, we should
send them to the link-local allnodes multicast address, as per
RFC4861. Fix from Hannes Frederic Sowa.
12) There is some kind of bug in the usbnet's kevent deferral
mechanism, but more immediately when it triggers an uncontrolled
stream of kernel messages spam the log. Rate limit the error log
message triggered when this problem occurs, as sending thousands
of error messages into the kernel log doesn't help matters at all,
and in fact makes further diagnosis more difficult.
From Steve Glendinning.
13) Fix gianfar restore from hibernation, from Wang Dongsheng.
14) The netlink message attribute sizes are wrong in the ipv6 GRE
driver, it was using the size of ipv4 addresses instead of ipv6
ones :-) Fix from Nicolas Dichtel."
gre6: fix rtnl dump messages
gianfar: ethernet vanishes after restoring from hibernation
usbnet: ratelimit kevent may have been dropped warnings
ipv6: send unsolicited neighbour advertisements to all-nodes
net: usb: cdc_eem: Fix rx skb allocation for 802.1Q VLANs
usb: gadget: g_ether: fix frame size check for 802.1Q
cxgb4: Fix initialization of SGE_CONTROL register
isdn: Make CONFIG_ISDN depend on CONFIG_NETDEVICES
cxgb4: Initialize data structures before using.
af-packet: fix oops when socket is not present
pkt_sched: enable QFQ to support TSO/GSO
net: inet_diag -- Return error code if protocol handler is missed
net: bnx2x: Fix typo in bnx2x driver
smsc95xx: fix tx checksum offload for big endian
rtnetlink: Use nlmsg type RTM_NEWNEIGH from dflt fdb dump
ptp: update adjfreq callback description
r8169: allow multicast packets on sub-8168f chipset.
r8169: Fix WoL on RTL8168d/8111d.
drivers/net: use tasklet_kill in device remove/close process
tipc: do not use tasklet_disable before tasklet_kill