Pull more networking fixes from David Miller:
1) Eric Dumazet discovered and fixed what turned out to be a family of
bugs. These functions were using pskb_may_pull() which might need
to reallocate the linear SKB data buffer, but the callers were not
expecting this possibility. The callers have cached pointers to the
packet header areas, and would need to reload them if we were to
continue using pskb_may_pull().
So they could end up reading garbage.
It's easier to just change these RAW4/RAW6/MIP6 routines to use
skb_header_pointer() instead of pskb_may_pull(), which won't modify
the linear SKB data area.
2) Dave Jone's syscall spammer caught a case where a non-TCP socket can
call down into the TCP keepalive code. The case basically involves
creating a raw socket with sk_protocol == IPPROTO_TCP, then calling
setsockopt(sock_fd, SO_KEEPALIVE, ...)
Fixed by Eric Dumazet.
3) Bluetooth devices do not get configured properly while being powered
on, resulting in always using legacy pairing instead of SSP. Fix
from Andrzej Kaczmarek.
4) Bluetooth cancels delayed work erroneously, put stricter checks in
place. From Andrei Emeltchenko.
5) Fix deadlock between cfg80211_mutex and reg_regdb_search_mutex in
cfg80211, from Luis R. Rodriguez.
6) Fix interrupt double release in iwlwifi, from Emmanuel Grumbach.
7) Missing module license in bcm87xx driver, from Peter Huewe.
8) Team driver can lose port changed events when adding devices to a
team, fix from Jiri Pirko.
9) Fix endless loop when trying ot unregister PPPOE device in zombie
state, from Xiaodong Xu.
10) batman-adv layer needs to set MAC address of software device
earlier, otherwise we call tt_local_add with it uninitialized.
11) Fix handling of KSZ8021 PHYs, it's matched currently by KS8051 but
that doesn't program the device properly. From Marek Vasut.
ipv6: mip6: fix mip6_mh_filter()
ipv6: raw: fix icmpv6_filter()
net: guard tcp_set_keepalive() to tcp sockets
phy/micrel: Add missing header to micrel_phy.h
phy/micrel: Rename KS80xx to KSZ80xx
phy/micrel: Implement support for KSZ8021
batman-adv: Fix symmetry check / route flapping in multi interface setups
batman-adv: Fix change mac address of soft iface.
pppoe: drop PPPOX_ZOMBIEs in pppoe_release
team: send port changed when added
ipv4: raw: fix icmp_filter()
net/phy/bcm87xx: Add MODULE_LICENSE("GPL") to GPL driver
iwlwifi: don't double free the interrupt in failure path
cfg80211: fix possible circular lock on reg_regdb_search()
Bluetooth: Fix not removing power_off delayed work
Bluetooth: Fix freeing uninitialized delayed works
Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix enabling LE while powered off
Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix enabling SSP while powered off