Merge tag 'pm+acpi-3.17-final' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull ACPI and power management fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These are three regression fixes (cpufreq core, pcc-cpufreq, i915 /
ACPI) and one trivial fix for a callback return value mismatch in the
cpufreq integrator driver.
- A recent cpufreq core fix went too far and introduced a regression
in the system suspend code path. Fix from Viresh Kumar.
- An ACPI-related commit in the i915 driver that fixed backlight
problems for some Thinkpads inadvertently broke a Dell machine (in
3.16). Fix from Aaron Lu.
- The pcc-cpufreq driver was broken during the 3.15 cycle by a commit
that put wait_event() under a spinlock by mistake. Fix that
(Rafael J Wysocki).
- The return value type of integrator_cpufreq_remove() is void, but
should be int. Fix from Arnd Bergmann"
* tag 'pm+acpi-3.17-final' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
cpufreq: update 'cpufreq_suspended' after stopping governors
ACPI / i915: Update the condition to ignore firmware backlight change request
cpufreq: integrator: fix integrator_cpufreq_remove return type
cpufreq: pcc-cpufreq: Fix wait_event() under spinlock