Mellanox specific updates for 4.11 merge window
Because the Mellanox code required being based on a net-next tree,
I keept it separate from the remainder of the RDMA stack submission
that is based on 4.10-rc3.
This branch contains:
- Various mlx4 and mlx5 fixes and minor changes
- Support for adding a tag match rule to flow specs
- Support for cvlan offload operation for raw ethernet QPs
- A change to the core IB code to recognize raw eth capabilities and
enumerate them (touches non-Mellanox code)
- Implicit On-Demand Paging memory registration support
IB/mlx5: Fix configuration of port capabilities
When the "ib_virt" cap is set, configuration of port capabilities need
to be done through mlx5_core_modify_hca_vport_context.
Since modify_hca_vport_context accepts mask and value, there is no need
to read the port capabilities and calculate the new cap values so we
avoid the mutex when ib_virt is set.
Signed-off-by: Eli Cohen <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Matan Barak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Doug Ledford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed