bnx2x: Adding FW 220.127.116.11
Includes fixes for the following issues:
1. (iSCSI) Arrival of un-solicited ASYNC message causes
firmware to abort the connection with RST.
2. (FCoE) There is a probability that truncated FCoE packet on
RX path won't get detected which might lead to FW assert.
3. (iSCSI) Arrival of target-initiated NOP-IN during intense
ISCSI traffic might lead to FW assert.
4. (iSCSI) Chip hangs when in case of retransmission not aligned
to 4-bytes from the beginning of iSCSI PDU.
5. (FCoE) Arrival of packets beyond task IO size can lead to crash.
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Kravkov <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Eilon Greenstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: David Woodhouse <David.Woodhouse@intel.com>
4 files changed