Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block fixes from Jens Axboe:
"A few fixes that should go into this series:
- Regression fix for ide-cd, ensuring that a request is fully
initialized. From Hongxu.
- Ditto fix for virtio_blk, from Bart.
- NVMe fix from Keith, ensuring that we set the right block size on
revalidation. If the block size changed, we'd be in trouble without
- NVMe rdma fix from Sagi, fixing a potential hang while the
controller is being removed"
* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block:
ide:ide-cd: fix kernel panic resulting from missing scsi_req_init
nvme: Fix setting logical block format when revalidating
virtio_blk: Fix an SG_IO regression
nvme-rdma: fix possible hang when issuing commands during ctrl removal