Merge branch 'fixes' of git://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm
Pull ARM fixes from Russell King:
"A few fixes for ARM. Some of these are correctness issues:
- TLBs must be flushed after the old mappings are removed by the DMA
mapping code, but before the new mappings are established.
- An off-by-one entry error in the Keystone LPAE setup code.
- ensuring that the identity mapping for LPAE does not remove the
kernel image from the identity map.
- preventing userspace from trapping into kgdb.
- fixing a preemption issue in the Intel iwmmxt code.
- fixing a build error with nommu.
Other changes include:
- Adding a note about which areas of memory are expected to be
accessible while the identity mapping tables are in place"
* 'fixes' of git://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm:
ARM: 8124/1: don't enter kgdb when userspace executes a kgdb break instruction
ARM: idmap: add identity mapping usage note
ARM: 8115/1: LPAE: reduce damage caused by idmap to virtual memory layout
ARM: fix alignment of keystone page table fixup
ARM: 8112/1: only select ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT if MMU is enabled
ARM: 8100/1: Fix preemption disable in iwmmxt_task_enable()
ARM: DMA: ensure that old section mappings are flushed from the TLB