Merge tag 'pm+acpi-4.3-rc4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull power management and ACPI fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These are fixes mostly, for a few changes made in this cycle (the
intel_idle driver, the OPP library, the ACPI EC driver, turbostat) and
for some issues that have just been discovered (ACPI PCI IRQ
management, PCI power management documentation, turbostat), with a
couple of cleanups on top of them.
- intel_idle driver fixup for the recently added Skylake chips
support (Len Brown).
- Operating Performance Points (OPP) library fix related to the
recently added support for new DT bindings and a fix for a typo in
a comment (Viresh Kumar, Stephen Boyd).
- ACPI EC driver fix for a recently introduced memory leak in an
error code path (Lv Zheng).
- ACPI PCI IRQ management fix for the issue where an ISA IRQ is
shared with a PCI device which requires it to be configured in a
different way and may cause an interrupt storm to happen as a
result with an extra ACPI SCI IRQ handling simplification on top of
it (Jiang Liu).
- Update of the PCI power management documentation that became
outdated and started to actively confuse the readers to make it
actually reflect the code (Rafael J Wysocki).
- turbostat fixes including an IVB Xeon regression fix (related to
the --debug command line option), Skylake adjustment for the TSC
running at a frequency that doesn't match the base one exactly, and
a Knights Landing quirk to account for the fact that it only
updates APERF and MPERF every 1024 clock cycles plus bumping up the
turbostat version number (Len Brown, Hubert Chrzaniuk)"
* tag 'pm+acpi-4.3-rc4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
tools/power turbosat: update version number
tools/power turbostat: SKL: Adjust for TSC difference from base frequency
tools/power turbostat: KNL workaround for %Busy and Avg_MHz
tools/power turbostat: IVB Xeon: fix --debug regression
ACPI / PCI: Remove duplicated penalty on SCI IRQ
ACPI, PCI, irq: Do not share PCI IRQ with ISA IRQ
ACPI / EC: Fix a memory leak issue in acpi_ec_query()
PM / OPP: Fix typo modifcation -> modification
PCI / PM: Update runtime PM documentation for PCI devices
PM / OPP: of_property_count_u32_elems() can return errors
intel_idle: Skylake Client Support - updated