Merge tag 'nfs-for-4.0-3' of git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/trondmy/linux-nfs
Pull NFS client bugfixes from Trond Myklebust:
- Fix a regression in the NFSv4 open state recovery code
- Fix a regression in the NFSv4 close code
- Fix regressions and side-effects of the loop-back mounted NFS fixes
in 3.18, that cause the NFS read() syscall to return EBUSY.
- Fix regressions around the readdirplus code and how it interacts
with the VFS lazy unmount changes that went into v3.18.
- Fix issues with out-of-order RPC call replies replacing updated
attributes with stale ones (particularly after a truncate()).
- Fix an underflow checking issue with RPC/RDMA credits
- Fix a number of issues with the NFSv4 delegation return/free code.
- Fix issues around stale NFSv4.1 leases when doing a mount"
* tag 'nfs-for-4.0-3' of git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/trondmy/linux-nfs: (24 commits)
NFSv4.1: Clear the old state by our client id before establishing a new lease
NFSv4: Fix a race in NFSv4.1 server trunking discovery
NFS: Don't write enable new pages while an invalidation is proceeding
NFS: Fix a regression in the read() syscall
NFSv4: Ensure we skip delegations that are already being returned
NFSv4: Pin the superblock while we're returning the delegation
NFSv4: Ensure we honour NFS_DELEGATION_RETURNING in nfs_inode_set_delegation()
NFSv4: Ensure that we don't reap a delegation that is being returned
NFS: Fix stateid used for NFS v4 closes
NFSv4: Don't call put_rpccred() under the rcu_read_lock()
NFS: Don't require a filehandle to refresh the inode in nfs_prime_dcache()
NFSv3: Use the readdir fileid as the mounted-on-fileid
NFS: Don't invalidate a submounted dentry in nfs_prime_dcache()
NFSv4: Set a barrier in the update_changeattr() helper
NFS: Fix nfs_post_op_update_inode() to set an attribute barrier
NFS: Remove size hack in nfs_inode_attrs_need_update()
NFSv4: Add attribute update barriers to delegreturn and pNFS layoutcommit
NFS: Add attribute update barriers to NFS writebacks
NFS: Set an attribute barrier on all updates
NFS: Add attribute update barriers to nfs_setattr_update_inode()