Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
"This is primarily to get those r8169 reverts sorted, but other fixes
have accumulated meanwhile.
1) Revert two r8169 changes to fix suspend/resume for some users,
from Francois Romieu.
2) PCI dma mapping errors in atl1c are not checked for and this cause
hard crashes for some users, from Xiong Huang.
3) In 3.8.x we merged the removal of the EXPERIMENTAL dependency for
'dlm' but the same patch for 'sctp' got lost somewhere, resulting
in the potential for build errors since there are cross
dependencies. From Kees Cook.
4) SCTP's ipv6 socket route validation makes boolean tests
incorrectly, fix from Daniel Borkmann.
5) mac80211 does sizeof(ptr) instead of (sizeof(ptr) * nelem), from
6) arp_rcv() can crash on shared non-linear packets, from Eric
7) Avoid crashes in macvtap by setting ->gso_type consistently in
ixgbe, qlcnic, and bnx2x drivers. From Michael S Tsirkin and
8) Trinity fuzzer spots infinite loop in __skb_recv_datagram(), fix
from Eric Dumazet.
9) STP protocol frames should use high packet priority, otherwise an
overloaded bridge can get stuck. From Stephen Hemminger.
10) The HTB packet scheduler was converted some time ago to store
internal timestamps in nanoseconds, but we don't convert back into
psched ticks for the user during dumps. Fix from Jiri Pirko.
11) mwl8k channel table doesn't set the .band field properly,
resulting in NULL pointer derefs. Fix from Jonas Gorski.
12) mac80211 doesn't accumulate channels properly during a scan so we
can downgrade heavily to a much less desirable connection speed.
Fix from Johannes Berg.
13) PHY probe failure in stmmac can result in resource leaks and
double MDIO registery later, from Giuseppe CAVALLARO.
14) Correct ipv6 checksumming in ip6t_NPT netfilter module, also fix
address prefix mangling, from YOSHIFUJI Hideaki."
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (27 commits)
net, sctp: remove CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL
net: sctp: sctp_v6_get_dst: fix boolean test in dst cache
batman-adv: Fix NULL pointer dereference in DAT hash collision avoidance
net/macb: fix race with RX interrupt while doing NAPI
atl1c: add error checking for pci_map_single functions
htb: fix values in opt dump
ixgbe: Only set gso_type to SKB_GSO_TCPV4 as RSC does not support IPv6
net: fix infinite loop in __skb_recv_datagram()
net: qmi_wwan: add Yota / Megafon M100-1 4g modem
mwl8k: fix band for supported channels
bridge: set priority of STP packets
mac80211: fix channel selection bug
arp: fix possible crash in arp_rcv()
bnx2x: set gso_type
qlcnic: set gso_type
ixgbe: fix gso type
stmmac: mdio register has to fail if the phy is not found
stmmac: fix macro used for debugging the xmit
Revert "r8169: enable internal ASPM and clock request settings".
Revert "r8169: enable ALDPS for power saving".