Merge tag 'x86-urgent-2020-07-19' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip into master
Pull x86 fixes from Thomas Gleixner:
"A pile of fixes for x86:
- Fix the I/O bitmap invalidation on XEN PV, which was overlooked in
the recent ioperm/iopl rework. This caused the TSS and XEN's I/O
bitmap to get out of sync.
- Use the proper vectors for HYPERV.
- Make disabling of stack protector for the entry code work with GCC
builds which enable stack protector by default. Removing the option
is not sufficient, it needs an explicit -fno-stack-protector to
shut it off.
- Mark check_user_regs() noinstr as it is called from noinstr code.
The missing annotation causes it to be placed in the text section
which makes it instrumentable.
- Add the missing interrupt disable in exc_alignment_check()
- Fixup a XEN_PV build dependency in the 32bit entry code
- A few fixes to make the Clang integrated assembler happy
- Move EFI stub build to the right place for out of tree builds
- Make prepare_exit_to_usermode() static. It's not longer called from
* tag 'x86-urgent-2020-07-19' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip:
x86/boot: Don't add the EFI stub to targets
x86/entry: Actually disable stack protector
x86/ioperm: Fix io bitmap invalidation on Xen PV
x86: math-emu: Fix up 'cmp' insn for clang ias
x86/entry: Fix vectors to IDTENTRY_SYSVEC for CONFIG_HYPERV
x86/entry: Add compatibility with IAS
x86/entry/common: Make prepare_exit_to_usermode() static
x86/entry: Mark check_user_regs() noinstr
x86/traps: Disable interrupts in exc_aligment_check()
x86/entry/32: Fix XEN_PV build dependency