Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
1) Fix cfg80211 deadlock, from Johannes Berg.
2) RXRPC fails to send norigications, from David Howells.
3) MPTCP RM_ADDR parsing has an off by one pointer error, fix from
4) Fix crash when using MSG_PEEK with sockmap, from Anny Hu.
5) The ucc_geth driver needs __netdev_watchdog_up exported, from
6) Fix hashtable memory leak in dccp, from Wang Hai.
7) Fix how nexthops are marked as FDB nexthops, from David Ahern.
8) Fix mptcp races between shutdown and recvmsg, from Paolo Abeni.
9) Fix crashes in tipc_disc_rcv(), from Tuong Lien.
10) Fix link speed reporting in iavf driver, from Brett Creeley.
11) When a channel is used for XSK and then reused again later for XSK,
we forget to clear out the relevant data structures in mlx5 which
causes all kinds of problems. Fix from Maxim Mikityanskiy.
12) Fix memory leak in genetlink, from Cong Wang.
13) Disallow sockmap attachments to UDP sockets, it simply won't work.
From Lorenz Bauer.
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net: (83 commits)
net: ethernet: ti: ale: fix allmulti for nu type ale
net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw-nuss: fix ale parameters init
net: atm: Remove the error message according to the atomic context
bpf: Undo internal BPF_PROBE_MEM in BPF insns dump
libbpf: Support pre-initializing .bss global variables
tools/bpftool: Fix skeleton codegen
bpf: Fix memlock accounting for sock_hash
bpf: sockmap: Don't attach programs to UDP sockets
bpf: tcp: Recv() should return 0 when the peer socket is closed
ibmvnic: Flush existing work items before device removal
genetlink: clean up family attributes allocations
net: ipa: header pad field only valid for AP->modem endpoint
net: ipa: program upper nibbles of sequencer type
net: ipa: fix modem LAN RX endpoint id
net: ipa: program metadata mask differently
ionic: add pcie_print_link_status
rxrpc: Fix race between incoming ACK parser and retransmitter
net/mlx5: E-Switch, Fix some error pointer dereferences
net/mlx5: Don't fail driver on failure to create debugfs
net/mlx5e: CT: Fix ipv6 nat header rewrite actions