Merge tag 'arm64-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux
Pull more arm64 updates from Catalin Marinas:
"A mix of fixes and clean-ups that turned up too late for the first
- Restore terminal stack frame records. Their previous removal caused
traces which cross secondary_start_kernel to terminate one entry
too late, with a spurious "0" entry.
- Fix boot warning with pseudo-NMI due to the way we manipulate the
- ACPI fixes: avoid corruption of interrupt mappings on watchdog
probe failure (GTDT), prevent unregistering of GIC SGIs.
- Force SPARSEMEM_VMEMMAP as the only memory model, it saves with
having to test all the other combinations.
- Documentation fixes and updates: tagged address ABI exceptions on
brk/mmap/mremap(), event stream frequency, update booting
requirements on the configuration of traps"
* tag 'arm64-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm64/linux:
arm64: kernel: Update the stale comment
arm64: Fix the documented event stream frequency
arm64: entry: always set GIC_PRIO_PSR_I_SET during entry
arm64: Explicitly document boot requirements for SVE
arm64: Explicitly require that FPSIMD instructions do not trap
arm64: Relax booting requirements for configuration of traps
arm64: cpufeatures: use min and max
arm64: stacktrace: restore terminal records
arm64/vdso: Discard .note.gnu.property sections in vDSO
arm64: doc: Add brk/mmap/mremap() to the Tagged Address ABI Exceptions
psci: Remove unneeded semicolon
ACPI: irq: Prevent unregistering of GIC SGIs
ACPI: GTDT: Don't corrupt interrupt mappings on watchdow probe failure
arm64: Show three registers per line
arm64: remove HAVE_DEBUG_BUGVERBOSE
arm64: alternative: simplify passing alt_region
arm64: Force SPARSEMEM_VMEMMAP as the only memory management model
arm64: vdso32: drop -no-integrated-as flag