Merge tag 'powerpc-5.13-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux
Pull powerpc updates and fixes from Michael Ellerman:
"A bit of a mixture of things, tying up some loose ends.
There's the removal of the nvlink code, which dependend on a commit in
the vfio tree. Then the enablement of huge vmalloc which was in next
for a few weeks but got dropped due to conflicts. And there's also a
- Remove the nvlink support now that it's only user has been removed.
- Enable huge vmalloc mappings for Radix MMU (P9).
- Fix KVM conversion to gfn-based MMU notifier callbacks.
- Fix a kexec/kdump crash with hot plugged CPUs.
- Fix boot failure on 32-bit with CONFIG_STACKPROTECTOR.
- Restore alphabetic order of the selects under CONFIG_PPC.
Thanks to: Christophe Leroy, Christoph Hellwig, Nicholas Piggin,
Sandipan Das, and Sourabh Jain"
* tag 'powerpc-5.13-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux:
KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Fix conversion to gfn-based MMU notifier callbacks
powerpc/kconfig: Restore alphabetic order of the selects under CONFIG_PPC
powerpc/32: Fix boot failure with CONFIG_STACKPROTECTOR
powerpc/powernv/memtrace: Fix dcache flushing
powerpc/kexec_file: Use current CPU info while setting up FDT
powerpc/64s/radix: Enable huge vmalloc mappings
powerpc/powernv: remove the nvlink support