Merge tag 'armsoc-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc
Pull ARM SoC fixes from Olof Johansson:
"The latest and greatest fixes for ARM platform code. Worth pointing
- Lines-wise, largest is a PXA fix for dealing with interrupts on DT
that was quite broken. It's still newish code so while we could
have held this off, it seemed appropriate to include now
- Some GPIO fixes for OMAP platforms added a few lines. This was
also fixes for code recently added (this release).
- Small OMAP timer fix to behave better with partially upstreamed
platforms, which is quite welcome.
- Allwinner fixes about operating point control, reducing
overclocking in some cases for better stability.
plus a handful of other smaller fixes across the map"
* tag 'armsoc-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arm/arm-soc:
arm64: juno: Fix misleading name of UART reference clock
ARM: dts: sunxi: Remove overclocked/overvoltaged OPP
ARM: dts: sun4i: a10-lime: Override and remove 1008MHz OPP setting
ARM: socfpga: dts: fix spi1 interrupt
ARM: dts: Fix gpio interrupts for dm816x
ARM: dts: dra7: remove ti,hwmod property from pcie phy
ARM: OMAP: dmtimer: disable pm runtime on remove
ARM: OMAP: dmtimer: check for pm_runtime_get_sync() failure
ARM: OMAP2+: Fix socbus family info for AM33xx devices
ARM: dts: omap3: Add missing dmas for crypto
ARM: dts: rockchip: disable gmac by default in rk3288.dtsi
MAINTAINERS: add rockchip regexp to the ARM/Rockchip entry
ARM: pxa: fix pxa interrupts handling in DT
ARM: pxa: Fix typo in zeus.c
ARM: sunxi: Have ARCH_SUNXI select RESET_CONTROLLER for clock driver usage