Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.linaro.org/people/rmk/linux-arm
Pull ARM fixes from Russell King:
"I was going to hold these off until v3.8 was out, and send them with a
stable tag, but as everyone else is pushing much bigger fixes which
Linus is accepting, let's save people from the hastle of having to
patch v3.8 back into working or use a stable kernel.
Looking at the diffstat, this really is high value for its size; this
is miniscule compared to how the -rc6 to tip diffstat currently looks.
So, four patches in this set:
- Punit Agrawal reports that the kernel no longer boots on MPCore due
to a new assumption made in the GIC code which isn't true of
earlier GIC designs. This is the biggest change in this set.
- Punit's boot log also revealed a bunch of WARN_ON() dumps caused by
the DT-ification of the GIC support without fixing up non-DT
Realview - which now sees a greater number of interrupts than it
- A fix for the DMA coherent code from Marek which uses the wrong
check for atomic allocations; this can result in spinlock lockups
or other nasty effects.
- A fix from Will, which will affect all Android based platforms if
not applied (which use the 2G:2G VM split) - this causes
particularly 'make' to misbehave unless this bug is fixed."
* 'fixes' of git://git.linaro.org/people/rmk/linux-arm:
ARM: 7641/1: memory: fix broken mmap by ensuring TASK_UNMAPPED_BASE is aligned
ARM: DMA mapping: fix bad atomic test
ARM: realview: ensure that we have sufficient IRQs available
ARM: GIC: fix GIC cpumask initialization