Merge tag 'for-linus' of git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm
Pull ARM updates from Russell King:
- add arch/arm/Kbuild from Masahiro Yamada.
- simplify act_mm macro, since it contains an open-coded
- VFP updates for Clang from Stefan Agner.
- Fix unwinder for Clang from Nathan Huckleberry.
- Remove unused it8152 PCI host controller, used by the removed cm-x2xx
platforms from Mike Rapoport.
- Further explanation of __range_ok().
- Remove kimage_voffset that isn't used anymore from Marc Zyngier.
- Drop ancient Thumb-2 workaround for old binutils from Ard Biesheuvel.
- Documentation cleanup for mach-* from Pete Zaitcev.
* tag 'for-linus' of git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm:
ARM: 8996/1: Documentation/Clean up the description of mach-<class>
ARM: 8995/1: drop Thumb-2 workaround for ancient binutils
ARM: 8994/1: mm: drop kimage_voffset which was only used by KVM
ARM: uaccess: add further explanation of __range_ok()
ARM: 8993/1: remove it8152 PCI controller driver
ARM: 8992/1: Fix unwind_frame for clang-built kernels
ARM: 8991/1: use VFP assembler mnemonics if available
ARM: 8990/1: use VFP assembler mnemonics in register load/store macros
ARM: 8989/1: use .fpu assembler directives instead of assembler arguments
ARM: 8982/1: mm: Simplify act_mm macro
ARM: 8981/1: add arch/arm/Kbuild