Merge tag 'pm+acpi-3.15-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm
Pull ACPI and power management fixes from Rafael Wysocki:
"These include a fix for a recent ACPI regression related to device
notifications, intel_idle fix related to IvyTown support, fix for a
buffer size issue in ACPICA, PM core fix related to the "freeze" sleep
state, four fixes for various types of breakage in cpufreq drivers, a
PNP workaround for a wrong memory region size in ACPI tables, and a
fix and cleanup for the ACPI tools Makefile.
- Fix for broken ACPI notifications on some systems caused by a
recent ACPI hotplug commit that blocked the propagation of unknown
type notifications to device drivers inadvertently.
- intel_idle fix to make the IvyTown C-states handling (added
recently) work as intended which now is broken due to missing
braces. From Christoph Jaeger.
- ACPICA fix to make it allocate buffers of the right sizes for the
Generic Serial Bus operation region access. From Lv Zheng.
- PM core fix unblocking cpuidle before entering the "freeze" sleep
state which causes that state to be able to actually save more
energy than runtime idle.
- Configuration and build fixes for the highbank and powernv cpufreq
drivers from Kefeng Wang and Srivatsa S Bhat.
- Coccinelle warning fix related to error pointers for the unicore32
cpufreq driver from Duan Jiong.
- Integer overflow fix for the ppc-corenet cpufreq driver from Geert
- Workaround for BIOSes that don't report the entire Intel MCH area
in their ACPI tables from Bjorn Helgaas.
- ACPI tools Makefile fix and cleanup from Thomas Renninger"
* tag 'pm+acpi-3.15-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm:
ACPI / notify: Do not block unknown type notifications in root handler
PNP: Work around BIOS defects in Intel MCH area reporting
cpufreq: highbank: fix ARM_HIGHBANK_CPUFREQ dependency warning
cpufreq: ppc: Fix integer overflow in expression
cpufreq, powernv: Fix build failure on UP
cpufreq: unicore32: replace IS_ERR and PTR_ERR with PTR_ERR_OR_ZERO
PM / suspend: Make cpuidle work in the "freeze" state
intel_idle: fix IVT idle state table setting
ACPICA: Fix buffer allocation issue for generic_serial_bus region accesses.
tools/power/acpi: Minor bugfixes