Merge tag 's390-5.13-1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/s390/linux
Pull s390 updates from Heiko Carstens:
- fix buffer size for in-kernel disassembler for ebpf programs.
- fix two memory leaks in zcrypt driver.
- expose PCI device UID as index, including an indicator if the uid is
- remove some oprofile leftovers.
- improve stack unwinder tests.
- don't use gcc atomic builtins anymore, just like all other
architectures. Even though I'm sure the current code is ok, I totally
dislike that s390 is the only architecture being special here;
especially considering that there was a lengthly discussion about
this topic and the outcome was not to use the builtins. Therefore
open-code atomic ops again with inline assembly and switch to gcc
builtins as soon as other architectures are doing.
- couple of other changes to atomic and cmpxchg, and use
atomic-instrumented.h for KASAN.
- separate zbus creation, registration, and scanning in our PCI code
which allows for cleaner and easier handling.
- a rather large change to the vfio-ap code to fix circular locking
dependencies when updating crypto masks.
- move QAOB handling from qdio layer down to drivers.
- add CRW inject facility to common I/O layer. This adds debugs files
which allow to generate artificial events from user space for testing
- increase SCLP console line length from 80 to 320 characters to avoid
odd wrapped lines.
- add protected virtualization guest and host indication files, which
indicate either that a guest is running in pv mode or if the
hypervisor is capable of starting pv guests.
- various other small fixes and improvements all over the place.
* tag 's390-5.13-1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/s390/linux: (53 commits)
s390/disassembler: increase ebpf disasm buffer size
s390/archrandom: add parameter check for s390_arch_random_generate
s390/zcrypt: fix zcard and zqueue hot-unplug memleak
s390/pci: expose a PCI device's UID as its index
s390/atomic,cmpxchg: always inline __xchg/__cmpxchg
s390/smp: fix do_restart() prototype
s390: get rid of oprofile leftovers
s390/atomic,cmpxchg: make constraints work with old compilers
s390/test_unwind: print test suite start/end info
s390/cmpxchg: use unsigned long values instead of void pointers
s390/test_unwind: add WARN if tests failed
s390/test_unwind: unify error handling paths
s390: update defconfigs
s390/spinlock: use R constraint in inline assembly
s390/atomic,cmpxchg: switch to use atomic-instrumented.h
s390/cmpxchg: get rid of gcc atomic builtins
s390/atomic: get rid of gcc atomic builtins
s390/atomic: use proper constraints
s390/atomic: move remaining inline assemblies to atomic_ops.h
s390/bitops: make bitops only work on longs