Merge tag 'for-linus-20190202' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block fixes from Jens Axboe:
"A few fixes that should go into this release. This contains:
- MD pull request from Song, fixing a recovery OOM issue (Alexei)
- Fix for a sync related stall (Jianchao)
- Dummy callback for timeouts (Tetsuo)
- IDE atapi sense ordering fix (me)"
* tag 'for-linus-20190202' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block:
ide: ensure atapi sense request aren't preempted
blk-mq: fix a hung issue when fsync
block: pass no-op callback to INIT_WORK().
md/raid5: fix 'out of memory' during raid cache recovery