This time we have:
* ndo_fill_forward_path support in mac80211, to let
drivers use it
* association comeback notification for userspace,
to be able to react more sensibly to long delays
* support for background radar detection hardware
in some chipsets
* SA Query Procedures offload on the AP side
* more logging if we find problems with HT/VHT/HE
* various cleanups and minor fixes
cfg80211: Enable regulatory enforcement checks for drivers supporting mesh iface
Currently cfg80211 checks for invalid channels whenever there is a
regulatory update and stops the active interfaces if it is operating on
an unsupported channel in the new regulatory domain.
This is done based on a regulatory flag REGULATORY_IGNORE_STALE_KICKOFF
set during wiphy registration which disables this enforcement when
unsupported interface modes are supported by driver.
Add support to enable this enforcement when Mesh Point interface type
is advertised by drivers.
Signed-off-by: Sriram R <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Johannes Berg <email@example.com>
2 files changed